Safety Comes First, Even When You’re Bouncing
Let your kids have fun while you rest in the fact that their safety is our number one interest. At WeeJump:), we take no changes that could risk your child’s well-being or yours.
Even Fun Can’t Get in the Way of Your Safety
No parent can ever be at ease thinking that their children might be in danger. This is why safety is such an important thing to consider when you’re about to hire a bounce rental service. Bounce houses are gentle on your kid’s joints and bones. Now, you can bring tons of fun to your little ones’ party and generate a social environment full of excitement while at the same time taking care of their security and safety.
At WeeJump:), all of our products have full liability insurance so we can protect your investment, your children, and even you. We’ve also come up with a set of rules for our inflatables and have made a point to keep up to date with the latest safety features in the industry.
- A responsible adult must be supervising the inflatable and users at all times
- There should be no sharp objects in the inflatable like shoes, keys, glasses, jewelry, etc.
- Rough play inside inflatables is not allowed
- Riders are not allowed to play, climb or jump near the sides or the wall netting
- No one that is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or that might have physical problems is allowed in the inflatable
- Riders cannot exceed maximum height, weight, and number of riders that are specified in the safety plaque