The secret to every successful party or special event is entertainment. You need to keep your guests busy while having lots of fun. This isn’t an easy task at all, but with the help of the bounce castle experts in Westminster, your party will start on time, and your guests will have a blast and a memorable time.
WeeJump, is the best bounce castle solution provider in Westminster. We are experts in targeting party guests, offering exactly what they need with the best bounce castle quality service along with the safest, cleanest, and newest bounce castle products that will make any event an unforgettable one.
Avoid deflating your party bounce castle
Every day is more common to find a bounce castle installed at birthday parties and special events. They provide amazing fun for children of all ages, becoming extremely popular in Westminster parties. The benefits of a bounce castle are endless, from long hours of nonstop entertainment to health benefits for kids, encouraging them to perform physical activity in these days when video games, tablets, and smartphones tend to monopolize their interest and attention.
In order to make the most of your bounce castle it is important to consider certain details. Even when a bounce castle is easy to install, missing vital steps could end up deflating your party along with the bounce castle.
bounce castle set up tips
- A bounce castle uses a motor blower and has at least one inflation tube, which needs to be securely fastened.
- If the bounce castle loses pressure, check the tubes attached to the blower.
- Sometimes leaves and debris can block the air suction, causing under-inflation.
- Sharp objects or shoes can damage the bounce castle deflating it.
- Not selecting the correct ground to set up or the correct incline allowed, could affect the bounce castle pressure.
- The bounce castle motor blower needs power. Therefore, you will need an electrical outlet able to hold 7-15 Amps and 115 Volt power, near the setup location. Another option is a generator, at least 4.000 Watt rate.
- Avoid using extension cords longer than 100 feet. Otherwise, the bounce castle might lose power and pressure.
- Avoid using other appliances on the same electrical outlet.
- Check that no one has accidentally taken the electrical cord out.
A professional bounce castle company will provide expert technicians to take care of the bounce castle installation and operating it efficiently, while you and your guests have a fun and amazing time to be remembered. For more information check the WeeJump webpage or feel free to contact us, at any time.
After more than a decade working in the bounce castle industry, creating amazing and fun parties, at WeeJump, we have learned how to reach customers of all ages in order to provide the most amazing and fun bounce castle experience for any special occasion.
Whenever planning a party or special event and are in need of an excellent and affordable bounce castle, WeeJump is the best bounce castle solution provider in Westminster. We are dedicated to making your party rock!